Apply To High Risk Enforcement
We are a leading provider of security officers for a wide variety of companies. People from all experience levels are encouraged to apply — there is plenty of room for advancement! Our company prides itself on the high level of security it provides, both visible and behind the scenes. Our security officers deter crime by their mere presence via regular patrols and prompt communication of security breaches. Your main job will be to provide top-quality security at the facility where you work and to maintain a high-level of security for employees and guests. In fact, customer service is a large component of many jobs, so you should have an orientation toward wanting to help people, not just protect them. If you have at least a high school diploma and think quickly on your feet, apply today!
- Patrol premises to ensure they are secure; may need to navigate ladders, ramps and stairs, as well as run on occasion.
- Use both hands to reach and grasp objects or items, or to use the phone to communicate with home base or to file reports.
- Work in weather environments that may sometimes be extremely hot.
- Keep mental alertness and attention to detail high, no matter the circumstances.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance, and provide excellent customer service as needed.
- Follow established security protocols while using initiative and good judgment.
- D License
- G License